Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Strength in Numbers

Hereyee, Hereyee

Loyal Citizens - I am proud to introduce Dee the new Talent Manager for Semuh Breeze Promotions. Some of you may be aware of the arrival of Prince Carter. In preparation of this momentous event I scouted the local area for somebody who could roll with the punches. I met with Dee, a young go getter from San Diego, and brought him on board to assist me with keepin' thangs running smoothly. I feel it's not only important to mi familia but to the artists of SBP that I take the time to chillax with my people yet keep things going within the organization. Don't worry - I'll still be the one keeping you posted on the play by play from the lair.

Holla!!!

Robert "Bobby" Du'Vall Humes, Sr.
Director/CEO
Semuh Breeze Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment