Thursday, March 12, 2009

All We Need is Love

True Life: So MC O-Supreme calls me up and asks me for a favor; he needed to drop off a car to a relative and wanted someone to follow him on the way there-standard friend request so of I course ablidged the young lad and did his favor.. When we got to his in-laws (future), I was treated as if I where an old friend. Grandparents stood eagerly from their seats to greet us. O's future mother I'm law even made he a snack (it was like flan but not really) and we sat and laughed at what appeared to be "millionaire" albanian style. All the while I was amazed at how relaxed everyone was. I could feel the comfortable silence of love and togetherness in the air (or maybe it was the fact that I don't speak Albanian and they don't speak English). Tonight, one of my life long philosophies was reaffirmed: deep down to the core, we're all really great people. Hard contrast to the days horrible attacks, but I still believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment