Sunday, March 8, 2009

Shelly Trujillo

I know most of the followers out there were probably expecting a blog about the event that went in at the Over Club tonight. I can't write about that right now. A friend, artist/photographer and rising star that has been with SBP since the begining is very ill. I'm not exactly sure what is wrong with Shelly but she is in the hospital and from what I hear she is not doing very well.. Shelly and I where slated to work on tonights project, we're planning her first book release and working on future photo projects with various artists. To sum it up - the girl is talented. As I think about what is happening to her and her husband, I realize that every breath we take is precious. I know you've heard that before. I'm going to visit her in the hospital when I wake up. I know she won't know Im there but I can be there for Patrick, her husband-a real cool cat. Shelly we wish you a speedy recovery and I can't wait to work with again. If you're inclined and you understand-say a prayer of well wishes for Shelly and Patrick.

One

No comments:

Post a Comment